Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-play as your favorite Reborn characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:30 am

Hibari smirked as he heard the grunt and moaned a bit more as Mukuro moved faster in him. He might have had his orgasm, but this was still exciting... He swallowed and let out a small cry of annoyance as the other one collapsed on him. He had begun to answer Mukuro's question with a tiny smirk but then it quickly turned into a glare. Just as to give Mukuro a false joy about it...

He waited a few seconds, then as a thought hit him, he smiled then came super close to Mukuro's mouth, tempting him with his breath as to kiss him another time... He looked like a needy one.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:15 am

Mukuro raised an amused eyebrow at the prefect and chuckled. "Kufufufu, Kyoya-kun, I didn't think that you'd be so into this!" he pushed himself up and grinned before tracing his finger's over Hibari's lips. "But you're going to have to tell me what you want, mi caro," he said lustfully, eyelids half-lidded.

He didn't know what Hibari was playing at. Either he really wanted this or he's scheming something. Well, he likes that the other isn't just a pretty face. His eyes ran up and down the prefect's form, naked, flushed and panting, and grinned. He wondered if anyone has seen the other like this before. He looked so needy and so. . . honestly speaking here, he looked really sexy.

At Hibari's silence, Mukuro tried again.
"Kyoya, mi caro, do you want anything?"[i]
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:24 am

Hibari leaned on his elbows and stared right at Mukuro's eyes. He bit his lips, then licked them... He wasn't about to answer anytime soon to his lover..or whatever term was best suited for him right now. He just wanted to make him wait... He had been used, now he was gonna use...He glared a tiny bit as Mukuro ran his eyes up and down his body, but as the grin appeared he strangely but cutely *and a bit blushing* smiled back. He had to admit it had been fun and the man was really attractive, nonetheless.

Dammit! WHY is he calling me 'mi caro' ?! He just used me! We don't have anything more between us!

He sighed, then tried to get closer to Mukuro's face as he asked the question twice, putting much lust and desire in his eyes... so maybe Mukuro'd fall for it. He grinned at the thought of his plan...

''Just to kiss you again. Is that too much to ask?''
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:33 am

Mukuro's smile softened and he leaned in, his lips brushing against the prefect's. "Of course not," he whispered before kissing his little skylark again. He placed his hand behind Hibari's neck to bring him closer, to deepen the kiss. His freehand, however, sneakily made it's way down and grabbed at Hibari's cock and he pumped at a slow pace in an attempt to elicit a reaction from his partner.

It didn't make sense though. From what information he was able to gather beforehand, the prefect was much to cold and strong willed to give in so easily to his body's desires. Well, whatever it was the prefect was planning, he was going to wait for it
. What do you have in store for me, Hibari Kyoya-kun?
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:41 am

''Hm..''

He had to admit he enjoyed the first 2 seconds of the kiss, momentarily forgetting about what he wanted to do in the first place. Being taken behind the neck like that and such a deep kiss...Who could have resisted? But as he was about to do it, a hand slowly and softly pumping his member cut him short in his action. He arched his back a bit, surprised and yet feeling pleasure from it, and moaned during the kiss.

Though, he quickly tried to reason himself and did what he had planned to do despite the shivers of pleasure sent through his whole body... He bit Mukuro's tongue so hard, but really hard, his teeth sank deep and blood was delivered in a good quantity from the muscle.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:50 am

Mukuro winced at the bite and pulled away. He wiped at the saliva and blood that trickled from the corner of his mouth and frowned at the other. "Kyoya-kun, that wasn't very nice," he chided. He spat out the blood that accumulated in his mouth and frowned. "No biting allowed!" he instructed. "Or I'll be forced to do. . . much more to you than I already have, mi caro."

Well, Mukuro was definitely unhappy with the bite but he was not going to let it show. Instead, he picked up a few sakura petals and scattered them all over the prefect's face just to spite him. "I'm sure that this was all a ploy, hmm?" he mused out loud. "So be it, I'll just have my way with you again anyway!" he cheered happily and began to move his hand fasted over Hibari's member.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Hibari smirked mischieviously and contently as Mukuro wiped the blood of his mouth and spat out some other. He was proud of himself; his plan had worked! No one messed with Hibari Kyoya without tasting the Bite to Death! But, even though he had not meant it, his smirk faded away as quickly as a breeze come when he heard Mukuro's threat about doing even more to him...

Shit! I knew this wasn't going to end well... But hell! I wasn't gonna let him abuse me this way without at least biting back! HAHA! biting back...Humpf.. I just hope it won't be too ba----

His train of thoughts got cut short as he felt his member being pumped faster. He arched his back and started panting out of pleasure. It had been a ploy, true, but it had been amusing... At least, to Hibari!

''A-Aren't yo-you..too tired to...k-keep on, Mukuro?!..''he asked between two moans and panting.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 am

"If it's you, darling, never!" Mukuro replied tauntingly, moving his hand faster over the other boy's member. "Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked before reaching up with his other hand to play with the prefect's nub. Hibari squirmed underneath his touch and Mukuro kissed the prefect yet again.

"What would you say if I told you I love you, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:41 am

''Humpf! T-Then, I-I'm lucky...''he replied sarcastically with a glare.

Though, he moaned louder and louder as the hand went faster and faster on his cock.

''I...I..s-sure am...b-bastard..''he panted, truthfully.

It was true; he was, indeed, enjoying himself to no end with those sweet sensations on his body. He licked his lips and squirmed as Mukuro played with his nub and happily kissed back. If there was one thing Hibari wouldn't admit right now, it was that he wanted more... before it all ended.

He chuckled.

''I w-would say you-you're mad! We never e-even met b-before, Muku---Ahhh, Mukuro~''

He arched his back a little and grabbed the blue-haired man's hair tightly as a feeling overwhelmed him, warning he might be near soon...
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:49 am

"Do you want to cum?" Mukuro asked blatantly.

He wondered what the prefect was thinking. Was he ashamed that this was happening? Does he care that someone, a complete stranger at that, has had his way with him? To Mukuro, it was as if the prefect couldn't care less who it was, as long as he was feeling the pleasure he'd be fine.

When the prefect moaned again and grabbed a fistful of his hair, he grinned.
"You moan like a whore, Kyoya-kun," Mukuro teased.

In all honesty, Hibari was being very lewd. . . Mukuro didn't mind that at all.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:09 am

''Wh-What do you t-thing?!''he asked, venemously.

YES! YES, I want to! Gosh..I swear when it's all over, I'ma crush you!

As he heard the ''whore-thing'', Hibari chuckled lightly then lifted himself up a bit and licked Mukuro's chest then bit his nipples tenderly. He just wanted to make him pay for that and act like a whore too...

Moan, moan too! I wanna hear you moan! Don't tell me I'm the only one...bastard!

He then arched his back a little more and moaned louder, now panting due to the pumping. He was getting very very near, and he just couldn't wait!
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 am

Mukuro kept his fast pace, helping Hibari cum. When the prefect leaned forward and licked his chest, he shuddered and grunted in response. "Oh, Kyoya-kun, don't trouble yourself" he told the prefect. "Let me do all the work, yes?"

He leaned in again, kissing Hibari as tenderly as he could. He nibbled on the prefect's lower lip sensually before licking and then plunged his tongue into his mouth yet again.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Hibari disagreed about ''all the work'' by nodding. But then, he was being kissed...tenderly?! He was so surprised that Mukuro could do such a thing *and WHY was the question*, he opened big wide eyes throughout the kiss. Though, they quickly close as he gladly took part in the action...moaning a few times here and there due to the activity on his member. He appreciated the licking of his lower lip and totally welcomed again the mischievous tongue in his mouth. He even wondered for a second if it'd be anybody else, he'd be this content with it... Or giving in.

Well, it's not like I have a choice... Look at those Sakura petals all around! But I swear, once I'm done here I----

He arched his back, his thoughts cut short, and cumed, grabbing Mukuro's arms tightly enough to make a few scratches here and there.

''Gnahhh~~~ O-Oh yes, ohh~''
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Mukuro grinned and licked his fingers clean of Hibari's cum. "Lovely, Kyoya-kun. You're just so lovely," he tells the prefect, before searching for his clothes. He fixed his pants and zipped up, smiling. "We should really do this again some time, no?"

When he was all tidied up and neat, Mukuro crouched down in front of the prefect and grabbed a fist-full of raven locks. He looked Hibari in the eyes and grinned. "Did you enjoy our. . . bonding time, Kyoya-kun?" He let go of his grip and watched as the prefect lay motionless on the ground. "I know what you're thinking," he says. "How did he know about my weakness to sakura? and If there were no sakura, you'd be able to beat me."

Mukuro laughed coolly. "I'm afraid that you are mistaken, Hibari Kyoya-kun" he said and smiled like a madman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! :: Other Places-
Jump to: