Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-play as your favorite Reborn characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) Empty
PostSubject: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 am

Mukuro wasn't particularly fond of the sakura flowers but he heard that a certain head prefect was week to them. He sat idly on the old, worn down couch and caught a stray pink petal the fluttered down from high above the dark room.

My, my. Who would've thought that the prefect would be week to these fragile flowers?

Mukuro blew the petal away and watched as it continued to gently fall to the floor.

Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:56 am

Hibari was running, tonfas ready, towards Mukuro's hiding place. He had heard ealier that man who broke out of jail was in town... He just HAD to go and beat him. He HAD to show him NO ONE messed with his school and schoolmates... and mostly none of the Discipline Committee. So, he barged in the big room and saw a man... with blue hair blowing on a sakura flower's petals and watching them gently fall to the floor... He stayed frozen, amazed by the very scene...

How come a murderer like this can be this calm?! This is nonsense! I gotta show him he shouldn't mess with me!

He squinted, then raised his tonfas a bit higher. Hibari always had a thing for Sakura flowers... but he was kind of feeling weird. Probably due to the asshole stinging him *well, a trident mosquitoe, not the man actually...* with the sakura-kura....

''Mukuro!''
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Mukuro looked up with a seemingly placid smile plastered across his face. "Oya," he said in faux surprise. "I wasn't expecting anyone to pass by," he lied. "You should have called me first so I could have tidied the place up, a little at least."

Several sakura petals gathered in the palm of his hand and he smiled before blowing them at Hibari's general direction. "Hello, Hibari Kyoya-kun" he greeted. "Do you like the sakura? I had them shipped overseas just for you."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Hibari squinted then glared. He knew the young man was lying and he didn't want to lose any time....

''Stop your babbling and fight!!''

He began to dash towards his enemy but then he noticed a smile... and sakura petals flying his way. Something in his body forced him to stop right there and he opened wide surprised eyes.

Shit! The Sakura-kura! How come he learned it? This isn't a coincidence...damn!

He gritted his teeth and stared right at Mukuro's eyes.

''Not really. And you shouldn't have made the effort....''

He smiled bitchingly, hoping this would annoy the young man a bit....
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:09 am

"Oya, that isn't very nice, Hibari Kyoya-kun," he chided the other before standing up. He walked over to Hibari at a leisurely pace, returning the Prefect's grin with a smile of his own. "I went through so much trouble just to get them for you and you so bluntly tell me you don't like them."

He crouched down and grabbed a handful of raven locks, pulling Hibari up to stare intently at the other's eyes. "The least you could have done was lied to me," he said with a slightly exasperated sigh. "I'm hurt, Kyoya-kun" he added before leaning forward, ghosting his lips over Hibari's.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:19 am

''I don't care!''he gritted through his teeth.

As if he'd care such a man had ordered these... Hibari sighed. It was a shame, really; those flowers were Hibari's favorites, but since he had been stung with the Sakura-kura, they viciously had become his enemies...

He grunted as he was being forced and pulled by the hair to stare at Mukuro. He had to admit he had quite an intense and almost hypnotizing look....Almost ...handsome that man...

''I didn't see the interest of it. I don't care about you. But thanks for the flowers..I love them!''he spat, disguising a true fact as a mockery or maybe...a lie.

But then, he opened big wide eyes as he felt Mukuro's lips on his for a few seconds...lightly...

''Wh...What was that for?!''

He was glaring and trying to raise his tonfas a bit higher but Mukuro had found the solution...those Sakura flowers...his favorites.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Mukuro chuckled, ever so amused with the prefect's reaction. So cute, he thought, as he brushed his thumb over Hibari's pale lips. "I'm glad you like the flowers," the illusionist sarcastically replied. "I'm growing very fond of them, actually" he said. And growing very fond of you, he thought with a grin.

"So what do you propose we do? It's a lovely day, no?" he asked, gesturing out the dilapidated building's broken window at the a bright blue sky. "A picnic would be nice, wouldn't you think?" He asked cheerily, his lips still quirked up despite the prefect's silence.

He turned his attention back to Hibari and bent down, gripping the raven haired boy's shoulders in his gloved hands.
"If you don't want to have a picnic, I can think of other things that we can do to pass the time," Mukuro cooed in a husky whisper, before dragging his tongue down Hibari's jaw.

He felt the other's muscles stiffen in his grip and, with a feral grin, plunged his tongue into Hibari's unenthusiastic mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Hibari just kept on glaring at Mukuro and after his lips had been brushed over by a thumb, he quickly licked his lips to erase that feeling... or maybe to taste it even more at the same time. But he'd sure wouldn't admit he had never felt this before...that none dared approach him this close... He had to admit this stung in a good way at his heart and for a second, his glare switched to a cute look...

He stayed quiet as Mukuro talked about a picnic. But he shuddered a bit when he felt hands on his shoulder *none has ever dared do this too.....* and he heard the husky voice. It seemed so...appealing... But no, he tried to hide his reaction. He shouldn't let the enemy know of his...trailing off.

But then, he stayed frozen for a few seconds, with the tongue of the other one in his mouth. He didn't know what to do...

What is... A KISS?!?! HOW COME HE.....!!!

He grunted, then with much much effort due to his weakness to sakura flowers, he managed to turn the head sideways, just to say ''STOP! I DON'T WANT IT!''.

''How about...a picnic instead? Or a fight?''he croaked with a smirk.

This guy's mad..kissing me like that... I'll ask him why lated...probably to use me and just put me off balance..yes...

And he licked his lips...again... It was becoming a habit with Mukuro's moves.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:35 pm

"A picnic sounds lovely!" Mukuro cheered enthusiastically but he didn't move away from where he sat, which happened to be Hibari's well defined abdomen. "But I'm afraid that we lack the necessities for a proper picnic. I'm sorry I gave you false hope, dear Kyoya-kun. Do forgive me," he said too sweetly to be sincere. Smiling, he pulled off his leather gloves and tossed them over his back, not caring where they landed.

"And are you sure you wish to fight me?" he asked as he picked up a sakura flower. He tucked it behind Hibari's ear and cupped the other's chin in his hand. "After all, the sakura, they are beautiful, right? It would be a waste if we trampled on them." His hands, his ever curious hands, ran down the prefect's sides lightly "And you are weak to them aren't you? A little pathetic don't you think?"

It wasn't long before Mukuro pulled Hibari's vest off. The polo shirt, so many buttons, was ripped apart and buttons bounced off as the stings broke. "But even if it is pathetic, you are still rather interesting."[/i]
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Hibari let out a ''tss'' sound as Mukuro explained picnics were lovely but they couldn't go on one...

''Of course you lack them... liar!''

It's not as if I'd enjoy it... But I hate liars!! And seriously, I need to get up...and fight...GN!

Hibari's eyes followed the movement of Mukuro's hand, taking the sakura flower and putting it behind his ear. He didn't know what to think of it, he only knew he disliked this scene... And that he had to do something about it. Though, being taken by the chin sure made him shudder... it wasn't a bad sensation. He almost liked it... If he only hadn't been his enemy. Such a weird behaviour...

''Yes, they sure are beautiful....''

They're my faves. Of course, they are...!

''Huh? Hey! What are you doing?!''he exclaimed as he felt hands sliding down his sides.

No way, that guy was TOUCHING him.... He stared straight at the other's eyes, wanting to hear some kind of explanation.

''Pathetic? You're the one who's pathetic... numbing me with Sakura flowers just to touch me... Haven't you got a little bit of pride? Or were you that desparate ?..''he said with a Machiavellan and bitchy smile, trying to snap back at the man who was actually doing everything he wanted with him.

And unfortunately, he felt and heard his vest being ripped apart and thrown away.

''Interesting? Hehe...sure.......''

What does that guy want?!?!? Though,he's right.... I can't even do a thing as long as these flowers are near... damn..turning those cute ones against me...disgusting....
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:40 pm

"Pathetic? Desperate?" Mukuro asked, his eyebrows rising in both amusement and mock shock. "Kufufufu~ Please, Kyoya-kun, I'm not that type of person!" he informed mirthfully. As soon as the prefect's vest and button up shirt was off, his hands continued their ministrations, touching every patch of the prefect's exposed pale skin.

His eyes flickered with amusement when Hibari's face contorted from calm to slight panic before slipping back into the mask of nonchalance.
So cute, he mused and leaned forward to place trail butterfly kisses all along Hibari's neck and up his jaw before placing a lingering kiss on the Prefect's pale lips. "You're just so. . . captivating, Kyoya. Just as beautiful as the sakura, I find that I can't help myself."

The beautiful pink petals still continued to fall from the sky and pool around the two boys in the middle of the poorly illuminated room. It was almost eerie, actually, because the petals seemed to glow brightly in the dark. "Just as your affinity towards the sakura, I find myself addicted to you my beautiful skylark."
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Hibari let out a ''pff'' sound and grimaced.

''As if you weren't...''he spat.

He bit his lips, trying had to not lick them as he felt he was shirtless and those hands on his skin... It felt good. But he didn't want to let the other man know about this. Though...he couldn't hide it too long for he moaned as kisses were dropped on his neck and jaw.

Gosh...I really have to stop it! This isn't good....me, moaning? Really?! NO! I came here to fight...!! Not...THIS! Whatever it is! Screw that man...No! Not like that! I meant...rahh...

Hibari did not kiss back, but that didn't mean he didn't ''enjoy'' the kiss a bit... It felt..weird on his own lips. He got tempted for a tiny second, but chose best to just stay there, as emotionless as he could.

''Oh really? Well, you should...Trust me, when it's all done, I'm beat you...!''

How does he know about my affinity towards Sakura flowers?! I mean..I told him in a mockery I liked them...but...hmpf....he probably understood. ...HIS skylark?!

He managed to take a look at the petals that were falling from the roof, producing a weird effect on the atmosphere, before he stared, confused and for once showing his emotions, at Mukuro.

''YOUR skylark? Think you skipped a beat... bastard.''

What should I do? What will happen?! I can't even move enough for a fight..but..kiss him?! No way... I mean..we ...are enemies! And don't even know each other..haha....yes, way to go... plus using those to numb me? As if I'd accept...

''We don't even know each other and yet...you are this attracted? Come on....it's unreasonable.''
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 am

"Does anything have to make sense if its attraction or even, dare I say it, love?" Mukuro asked with a wry grin. "Kufufufu, dear Kyoya-kun, have you not heard of love at first sight?" Although being totally honest, Mukuro was not so sure of himself if this was love or not. Attraction, yes. He was sure of that. The prefect is the most blunt person he has ever met and he found it highly interesting.

If this truly was love or not, it didn't matter at the moment. All he knew that he wanted to do things to Hibari and why pass up the chance when said boy was there underneath him and unable to move? "What do you say, Kyoya-kun?" he asked, licking his lips in a suggestive manner. "Do you reciprocate these feelings of mine?"

He didn't wait for an answer. He brushed his thumb against Hibari's pink nub and relished in the suppressed moan that the prefect refused to let out. So maybe it's lust or something, he thought to himself. There was no denying that the prefect was attractive. And there was definitely something about Hibari that made him want to break him. Call him sadistic, it's more or less true anyway. "What would you do, dear skylark, if I took you right here, right now, humm? Because even if it isn't as romantic as I'd like it to be, I wouldn't in the very least mind at all!" he grinned manically and awaited the other's response.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:24 pm

''No, it doesn't...''Hibari answered with a dark and hateful stare. ''And yes I did..but I don't think you're experiencing it. It's more of a sadistic and self-interest goal!!''

He chuckled lightly and darkly, trying to keep control and hide the tiny bit of fear that was starting to appear in him.

I can't even defend myself!... He can do anything he wants...DAMMIT! ... Will I get raped? Well, that reaction sure won't help but I cannot forfeit this fast...

''How's this for an answer ?''said Hibari before spitting in Mukuro's face.

He shifted a bit, trying to feel at ease, even though he couldn't in this man's presence... He also thought Mukuro's WAS attractive, indeed, but just the thought of not making ''love'' and being used instead, kind of nulled Mukuro's chances....

Hibari glared at the blue-haired man and smirked, knowing there was no real escape unless the sakura flowers, his now most hated ones thanks to Mukuro, disappeared....

''I guess there's no stopping you is it?.... But trust me, I'll make you pay...''he answered in a voice filled with almost touchable venom, accentuated with such a dark stare it just showed Hibari had some punishments in mind for Mukuro....''And as if I'd believe you for the romance....''

Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:38 am

Mukuro grinned mischievously at the prefect below him. Using the palm of his hand, he wiped away the spit that landed on his cheek. With a click of his tongue, he grabbed Hibari's chin in his hand and forced the raven haired boy to look at him. "Kyoya-kun," he chided "that wasn't very nice you know." He waved the index finger of his other hand in front of Hibari's face before tapping his nose in an almost intimate manner. "I should teach you some manners."

Letting go of the prefect's face, Mukuro let the tip of his fingers run down Hibari's exposed torso before stopping at the buckle of the prefects belt. "Well, Kyoya-kun? What will you do, hmm?" he questioned playfully, undoing the buckle ever so slowly before tossing it away over his shoulder. "What will everyone say when they hear that the infamous Hibari Kyoya was raped by a demented escapee?" he asked and slid the prefect's pants off his legs. "What will become of your pride, Hibari Kyoya-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Hibari just showed his teeth to Mukuro, as in a warning to what he might do later on... And show him he wasn't scared. Though, when the other man grabbed his chin and wiped off his spitting, Hibari just breathed heavily and chuckled. He closed his eyes out of habit as a finger touched his nose...

When Mukuro's fingers ran down his torse, he moaned a tiny bit... But his breathing became quicker as he felt them on his buckle. Now he was afraid, he could feel it in all his body, accompanied by stress... He was gonna get raped! Hibari! He had never experienced real fear... He usually was the one in control and OTHERS feared him...

He answered nothing to the mad one's questions and just squinted, hatred shining in his eyes. Hibari swallowed, hoping this would go quickly, and with not much pain... But then, an idea flashed through his mind. True, he wasn't in control... but what if he took control?!?! He could not move a lot and knew he was at Mukuro's mercy, but he still could do some things...

So, he passed his arms around Mukuro's neck *and cursed in his mind as his pants were slid off him* and brought him closer into a passionate, or so it seemed, kiss.

There! Here's my pride! I might not be able to escape this fate, but at least I could say I tried to control it even a little...!! And then I'll fight you, asshole.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:10 am

Mukuro was slightly taken back by the prefect's unexpected move. Nonetheless, he smirked into the kiss and plunged his tongue into the delicious heat of Hibari's He sucked daintily at the wet muscle, his tongue roaming, caressing, every nook and cranny of the head prefect's hot cavern. He pulled away when the need for air was almost too much and panted, smiling wryly at Hibari's flushed face. "Oya, that was . . ." he licked his lips sensually before continuing, "quite enjoyable, Kyoya-kun."

He laughed mirthfully and kissed Hibari again. Using as said kiss as a distraction, he slid his hand into the prefect's boxers, gripping at his growing erection and pumped. He swallowed the moan that escaped Hibari's lips and pulled away again, a thin trail of saliva connecting them. "So sinful, Kyoya~" he cooed. "I want you all to my self," he whispered darkly, licking at Hibari's ear lobe. His hand worked faster, coaxing precum from the muscle. He smeared the substance all over Hibari's cock, using it as makeshift lube.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 am

Hibari moaned and played with Mukuro's tongue a lot.

Hey! Why not make the best out of it?!?

''Shut up!''was all he replied with a cold stare when Mukuro talked to him for the first time since they had begun to kiss.

His bit his lips in lust as the blue-haired one licked his sensually and was only hoping for things to get going... This way, it'd soon end and he could fight him! He moaned again as Mukuro kissed him and tightened his grip around his neck in excitation. Though, he jumped a bit out of surprise as his member was grabbed and being pumped. Hibari moaned and moaned in pleasure... he hadn't expected it this quickly and to tell the truth, he had never experienced it either... It just sent shills and pleasure bubbles through all of his body.

He half-listened to what Mukuro was telling him; his sensations were taking the best of him! Though, he smiled a tiny bit as he heard '' I want you all to myself''. He believed that...in a sexual manner. A loving one? Not so fast... Mukuro wasn't the loving type. Or so he seemed...

''Ahhhhhh ~ Soooo gooooddddd.....~''he let out in a total lustful voice as his precum was being smeared all over his member and as Mukuro's hand was pumping faster and faster....

Usually, he would not have said such a thing... But this was not usually. He was overwhelmed with uknown, yet so pleasant sensations, he just couldn't have kept it for himself!

''Wh-What are...you go-going to do?!''he asked, moaning between each and every word or even more precisely...at each and every pumping.

Man! This is so good! I should not love it.. not from such a maniac but...ohhh..ohhh god..... oh yes...
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:29 am

"Oh, this and that," Mukuro sing-songed in reply. There was really a lot he wanted to do with Hibari. For one, he was tempted to kiss him again but there were much more naughty things he could do to the prefect right now. So he opted for the latter and slid his hand even lower and prodded Hibari's entrance with a slim digit. The prefect moaned at his touch and he found that his trousers were becoming much to tight to be comfortable. He undid his pants, freeing his member from its clothed confines.

He slipped two fingers into the prefect and watched in utmost delight as Hibari continued to moan.
"Kyoya, I want to hear your voice," he cooed gently. "Scream my name for me," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Hibari kept on moaning; he didn't even bother arguing and commenting. He knew he was in for much more than just kissing and pumping... He somehow dreaded it, but at the same time, he couldn't deny his body needs and wants... As a slim digit prouded made its way to his bottom and prodded his entrance, he just moaned a bit more, wanting him to go inside... And when he saw Mukuro naked, he couldn't help but glance at ''it'' and licked his lips. He had a nice body, that was for sure...

Gosh...What am I doing?!? Giving in to that monster?! No wait..w-wait till you're done...you'll be d-dead....Mukuro...

As two fingers got inside of him, he let out a cry of pain, gritted his teeth and then began to moan much louder than before; it sure felt great! And, without being able to help it, he began to move his hips, trying to make those digits go farther inside...Faster and faster. Though, he only gave Mukuro a cold stare... One of his best, if not the best. He wasn't going to obey at his every word like that. He'd have to do much better!!! Make him forget he was his enemy and such a monstruous and bad one...
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Mukuro swore to himself that he got harder once Hibari started pushing back. Seeing such a strong and stubborn man giving into his touches was almost too enthralling for him. Slipping in a third finger, he curled and uncurled them inside the prefect's body, the heat sending jolt of excitement through his body. When Hibari moaned again, he couldn't take it anymore.

Slipping his fingers out, he positioned himself over the prefect's quivering hole before plunging in. He slid in slowly, grunting slightly. "So tight," he mused out loud, much to the prefect's dismay. He moves slow at first, picking up his pace slowly. He grinned when he brushed against the bundle of nerves he was sure would make Hibari moan louder.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:32 am

Hibari let out another cry, though more of pleasure and need than actual pain this time, then moaned and moaned even louder as a third digit penetrated him. And when that evil man curled and uncurled his fingers inside of him, he just couldn't take it no more...

''AHHHH! Ahhhhh~''he let out, tightening his grip so much on Mukuro's neck that his nails made some scratches on the man's skin.

He arched his back out of sensations, but then he returned to normal as he felt the digits leave him... He couldn't help but stare at Mukuro questioningly. But then...he understood. As soon as he felt it on his bottom...he understood. Hibari groaned more out of shame and rage of being taken this way *who'd ever thought the prefect would have such sex one day?!* than pleasure... But he still couldn't help but arch his back again, move his hips according to Mukuro's movements and moan louder and louder as the member hit a pleasurable spot... His nails still made scratches on the other man's skin but he didn't care. He only wanted ...pleasure.

Oh man...please kill me after this...oh no..I wanna fight..then maybe I could commit suicide... Sounds I'm insane...

''Ahh~ F-Fast-Faster! Faster! Gahhhh~''he commanded, panting hard, not caring about anything else. Not even everyone's else opinion about this...not Mukuro *well a bit, but he wasn't gonna admit it!*... only his sensations.

Yes. Kill me.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:56 am

Mukuro wasted no time in complying with Hibari's request. He moved faster, hitting the prefect's bundle of nerves spot on over and over. There was something in the way that Hibari moaned that excited him and he decided that the only person allowed to hear the prefect, see the prefect, at his most vulnerable was him.

As Hibari arched forward, Mukuro grabbed the prefect's neglected cock and began to pump yet again in tandem with his thrusts. He groaned as tight rings clamped down on his member and he was sure that he was almost there.
"Ngh, Kyoya-kun," he whispered.

This boy beneath him, Mukuro mused despite his lust clouded thoughts, had so much potential. He wanted to see him at his strongest, fight him at his strongest and maybe do this again sometime in the near future.
"Kufufufu~"
Back to top Go down
Hibari Kyoya

Hibari Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:39 am

Hibari just kept on moaning. Though, when Mukuro took hold of his member and hit the bundle of nerves a lot of times at the same time, he just began panting a lot more. He was feeling ecstatic... This was just so good! But then...when he heard his name whispered that way, knowing he, Hibari, had brought this man, Mukuro, on the verge of ejaculation and pleasure, he just arched even more forward, put his hands on the other man's cheek and kissed him deeply. He was just overwhelmed with all of this.

He clenched his teeth after the kiss, spasms hitting him. He was near too.. Plus, this pumping... Just heaven-like! Though it was with a demon... How ironic. He moaned and then...

''MUKUROOOO!!! AHHHH~''he cried out, his sperm splurting in Mukuro's hand and his ass tightening.

He panted a few seconds after this, sweat trickling down his forehead... and swearing he'd never act this way again. No way for humiliation.... He licked his lips and thought though that it just was amazing... Hibari stared dreamily at Mukuro, trying to regain his previous composure...
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:59 am

Mukuro's eyes widened in slight shock when Hibari kissed him. After all, he had been the one initiating all the kisses but he didn't mind. Not in the very least. The kiss was that of raw need and passion and he kissed back, loving the way his lips met with Hibari's.

Mukuro was even more surprised when the prefect called out his name. He grunted in response and moved faster, finally reaching sweet, sweet release. He pulled out and collapsed on to of the prefect, grinning like a madman.
"Now that wasn't so bad, was it, Kyoya-kun?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)   The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

The peculiar thing about first meetings: Kokuyo Arc 6918(RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! :: Other Places-
Jump to: